Vistage International's Chief Executive Leadership Program
In February, 2010, Croix Connect CEO Brian Roberts started an Executive Peer Advisory Group working within Vistage's program. Vistage started these programs over 50 years ago, and they are as valuable today as they were in the beginning. Members end up getting so much value out of it, the average membership is over four years.
Vistage Executive Peer Advisory Group meetings entail a candid give-and-take, where trusted peers ask each other tough, in-depth questions that get to the heart of any business problem. Members provide direct, unbiased, agenda-free feedback. They create a trusted forum where they can share issues they face every day, from payroll to personnel, and then derive actionable ideas they can implement immediately into their business.
This program includes the following:
- Monthly, full-day problem-solving summits with a peer team of chief executives, presidents, or business owners, professionally facilitated by a seasoned Vistage business champion.
- Monthly, two-hour personal coaching/advising/consulting sessions.
- Up to eight workshops a year led by a Vistage professional with sector or functional expertise.
- Access to an online best practices library, member conferences and a network of more than 15,000 global business leaders, including over 350 in the Washington DC area alone.
To learn more, contact Brian Roberts directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 703.584.0284, x105.
Vistage International selected Croix Connect CEO Brian Roberts to be a Vistage Chair™. In addition to continuous formal training as a Chair, Brian meets monthly with the 20 Washington area Vistage Chairs and the Best Practice Chair to share experiences and help each other grow. With more than 14,500 CEO/President/Business Owner members, Vistage International is the world’s foremost chief executive leadership organization. For over 50 years, Vistage’s Executive Leadership Program has provided unparalleled access to new ideas and fresh thinking to over 75,000 alumni through the following:
- Monthly peer group workshops where pressing business issues are processed with feedback and suggestions provided in a totally unbiased, agenda-free, and confidential manner
- Speaker presentations from hundreds of top industry experts in an interactive environment
- Social networking with 14,500 business leaders, and an extensive online content library of articles, best practices, podcasts and webinars
- Monthly one-on-one business coaching
Using Dun & Bradstreet information, Vistage member companies on average have had thier their annual growth rate to triple in three years. If you are interested in becoming a member of a Vistage Group, please contact Brian at 703-584-0284, x105 or email at either email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org